Friday, May 15, 2009

death is not dying

I just watched the most amazing video.  Here's the link to the site & the video.  
*tears, tears, tears* You'll understand after you watch.  It's long, yes, but worth every second.

"We're all dying," she said.  "I'm dying and you're dying."  
We are, you know.  We are.  We are all terminal.  I am and you are.  We just haven't gotten an estimate of how much time we have before we die.  

What am I doing with my time?  This precious time I have left.  It might 60 years or it might be 60 minutes.  Only God knows that date and hour.  What am I spending those limited minutes doing?  Am I glorifying the Lord, am I serving the one who so unimaginably served me?  Who have I told, with whom have I shared this amazing hope?  Do I live in light of eternity.  Eternity!  Do I seek truth whole-heartedly? Do I yearn to know Jesus? Do I give him the first, the best I have to offer?  Oh, the eternal perspective...  that I could live with that view of eternity every moment of every day.  

No comments: