Sunday, May 3, 2009

Welcome!

Welcome to 58°. 

It's a nice, cozy temperature right now.  Definitely not balmy, definitely not frigid.  Just, well, comfortable.  Comfortable. 

Being that this is my first post here, let me introduce myself.  I am a woman, a wife, a mom from small-town America, but currently I am living in Europe.   I spend my days at the market, doing laundry, cooking, cleaning (not as much as I probably should) and taxiing around my adorable little ones.   I am certainly not a great & knowledgeable Biblical scholar.  Nor am I a wise theologian.  I'm pretty much just a regular ole' gal.  But over the past 4 months, I've been on the most incredible journey.  The things that  have already been taught to me and the things I'm pretty sure will be taught to me soon, have been so life-changing, that I feel compelled to share them.  

Even though I have a cute little blog (if I do say so myself) over here, I wanted to keep that blog more family-adventure-like.  Thus the "new" cute little blog here.

Again, welcome!  Again, I am so not a Biblical scholar.  If you're expecting grand theologically deep insights, well, I might not be the right blog.  I'm definitely not here to judge anybody.  I'm not here to throw any big rocks at anybody (other than perhaps myself).  I'm just here to record what I'm being taught because someone might be interested to learn it also.

Again welcome to 58°!


No comments: